Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dinner Break

Hillcrest High School is performing Seussical the Musical this year and me and my friends Jeanne and Austin went to hang up some signs to advertise. We went to go put some up at Hillcrest and when we were parking I swear I saw a car in the fence just up ahead. I told Jeanne that after we hung up the sign we had to go see what was going on. We put the sign up and drove to where the car was. And there it was, a car in the fence. As we pulled up a little closer I saw that it was people I knew. My friend David saw us and came over to tell us what happened. It was him and these kids Nathan and Mark. They were on their dinner break for musical practice and decided to go get something to eat. They took Mark's car and he decided to go kinda fast around the bend to get out of Hillcrest and he didn't really turn, instead he just went straight through the fence. Oh man, I thought it was hilarious that it happened but on the other hand it was kind of sad. We got out to "help" them. There was nothing we could really do so we just waited with them until someone came who could pull the car out. It was raining and we were all soaked. Finally they were able to get the car out and we went home. What an experience!

































1 comment:

Grandmajoann said...

Brittni, I am so glad that no one was hurt. Wouldn't that have been bad if one of your friends would have been seriously hurt? It was nice you stopped tho. Good for you.