Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend of Halloween

We didn't have school on Halloween so Thursday night was our Halloween dance at the school. I didn't know who I wanted to ask to the dance so I just didn't go. I decided to have a party at my dads house that night,with all the other people who weren't going, instead. I had a lot of fun and the strange thing is that i even asked Alyssa if she would come! Who would have thought that I would invite my SISTER to my party? Crazy I know! It was actually pretty fun with her there. On Halloween my friend Rachel asked me if I wanted to hang out. We ended up spending the whole day making my Halloween costume. It was really fun and would have taken me forever if I had to do it by myself. My costume was amazing! I went trick or treating with dad and Cayla for like 5 minutes but decided to go back home because it was raining and my costume was going to fall apart. Overall Halloween was a lot of fun! Here is me in my amazing Popcorn Box costume and me trying to get in the costume. It was quite a challenge.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

What an original costume. I cant believe you made it yourself.

Eve said...

Well, you seriously do look good enough to eat!

Grandmajoann said...

You make the cutest box of popcorn that I have ever seen. I sure am having fun printing out everyone's costumes this year! Thanks for being such good sports and dressing up. Even Julie!