Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Prom Pictures!!

So I finally got my prom pictures.

Don't even ask why I am proposing. We didn't know what we should do in our picture. We decided to ask Randi for some ideas and she told us that I had to propose so I did.



Here is our
group picture. You can't really see everyone very well but it's awesome. I
really like this picture because it shows everyones personality
very well, trust me. The couple in the very back wasn't even really in our group. Their group ditched them and so they just came in with us. The couple in front of them is Kat and Shawn. Cayla loves Shawn because he has a deep voice. She likes to call him DVG for Deep voice guy or Shawnkerr. Then there is Randi and Aaron. Then me and Josh, Holly and Eric and Christine and Nate. It was fun having Holly and Christine in my group because we all went to elementary school together and me and Christine hadn't seen her in a long time. Prom was a lot of fun and I am glad I got to go.








































9 comments:

Jen said...

Cute pix! It looks like you had a lot of fun

Jessica said...

Cute picture, the dress looks great on you. Good Choice!

Sheryl said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun. I think it is way more fun to go with a group of people than just a couple. I like the pictures, they do have personality. Your dress is gorgeous and you look stunning in it!

Brittni Richelle said...

Well Thank You!! I love my dress! I am glad that our pictures turned out good.

Grandmajoann said...

Thank you for posting those adorable pictures. I personally think you are the very prettiest girl and Josh is by far the most handsome. You make a darling couple. I am so glad you got to go and I hope you get to go next year also.....Love ya lots. And, if you have a picture taken on your own cameras another one would be good.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures Brit! I just love your purple dress! I am glad you had fun! Love ya!

Matt-n-Jef said...

Quite the bunch of hot lookin babes.. Great color on you.

joyce said...

What a cute bunch of friends and the dress you chose was the best of all. It is your color and you look as adorable as a princess. Like the song says, "Memories are made of this".

Kylsworth said...

Hay Brittni!!! Its Kylee, I thought
you were going to add me!!!! BTW cute dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. You know Kylee from Cayla's class?