Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm Shocked!!!

Today after school, my friends Austin, Tasha, Becky, and I got in my car to go home. We dropped off Austin first and on our way to Becky's house we turned by East Sandy Elementary School. As we drove down the street,this lady, came out of nowhere and decided to make a U-turn and rammed right into my car. We were all shocked and as we saw her car just coming toward us, all we did was scream. I was shaking so bad, we were all so shocked at what had just happened. The police came and without a doubt knew that it was her fault. I had the right of way and according to her, she said she looked, but obviously she didn't because I was right by her. If she had looked, she would have seen me. My dad came and luckily he wasn't mad at all. I was really surprised. My driver's sideview mirror ripped off, and the fender is pretty banged up. I don't have any pictures because they are all on Becky's camera. I'm still shocked and I don't think I have a car anymore. It's so old that it's probably totaled.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The HONDA! How dare that lady ram into the HONDA! We have got to keep that car alive you know. All of us girls wanted the HONDA! I am glad you weren't hurt. It could of been a lot worse. I do have to say I am glad I am not the only one to get in an accident in the HONDA now!!! I am sure you are glad I got in an accident in it first so dad has mellowed out about the HONDA getting damaged now! If it is totalled you can always have my highschool car! LOL!!! It is still alive! Love ya!

Alyssa Findlay said...

Haha! That's funny that you and Nicole are the only ones that have wrecked the Honda, because you are "persons". Anyway, that sucks big time, and I agree, I think it is probably dead. Dad said he thinks there is at LEAST $2,000.00 worth of damage.

Jen said...

I'm sorry about your car, but I'm glad that nobody was hurt. I bought my first ever NEW car about 5 years ago. 6 weeks after I got it some old man backed into me in the Burger King parking lot, and three weeks after I got it out of the shop I was hit head-on in Farmington Canyon. Luckily after the second accident the guy at the shop offered to take the bulls-eye off it for me, and I haven't had an accident since then.

Sheryl said...

That really does blow. I am glad that no one was hurt. It is always shocking when something like that happens. You never expect it will happen to you.

Kellie said...

Ya I have only had one accident before and it wasn't my fault. However I was like 17 at the time so before they even looked at what happened the cops were being huge jerks to me assuming it was my fault. But then realized it wasn't. IT is shocking. Glad you and your friends are fine!

Grandmajoann said...

My prayers for all of your being safe each night and day has really been heard already this year. Oh, my, I am so glad you are okay. It would have been terrible if you would have had to miss the Junior Prom.......Have a great time and be sure and blog it so we can see just how beautiful you look.

Grandmajoann said...

Hey! We are still waiting to see the two of you all dressed up. Get those pictures on this blog......