Friday, October 31, 2008

Tagged by My "Favorite" Sister Alyssa

Alyssa tagged me. I have to list 7 random/weird things about myself. Here we go:



1. I have an unusual fear of a bird flying and pooping on my head. Whenever I see a bird fly past me I duck.



2. I tend to talk really loud, and my sisters and mom always complain about it. I just don't realize I am doing it!!!



3. I clear my throat constantly. Everyone is annoyed by it, and won't stop bugging me about it. I keep telling them there really is something stuck in my throat but they think it is just a habit.



4. I am a germ freak. For instance- I cannot touch garbage without washing my hands afterwards.



5. I am obsessed with singing. I sing ALL the time. (I've been told that it is not normal...)
I even have a stage in my room.



6. When I talk to people, I automatically get a vibe that they don't really want to talk to me and they are just talking to me to be nice.

7. I LOVE HAMBURGERS! When I go to a restaurant. I always order a hamburger. What can I say? They're delicious.

7 comments:

Alyssa Findlay said...

I can definately vouch for the loud voice thing. I definately know who to blame when I lose my hearing at an early age.

~Cynthia~ said...

Brittni may talk loud, but you, Alyssa, talk ALL THE TIME,and will wear our ears out before we lose our hearing from her loudness.

Jessica said...

I have actually been pooped on by a bird. It was disgusting and to top it all off I was at Disneyland.

Grandmajoann said...

Brittni, if you weren't talking we would think you were sick or something. And I am glad you sing all the time. I would if I knew the words to any song. Keep it up!
Your stage is darling, but I haven't seen you perform yet!

Jen said...

I agree with you on the garbage can thing. I can't wait to wash my hands after I have touched the garbage can.

Eve said...

I remember Aunt Sharon getting pooped on at a Kidman family get together which was probably about 45 years ago. It landed right on the top of her head in the part in her hair.

Ang said...

I always want to order a hamburger every time I go out to eat, but tell myself to try something else! I then come away from the meal wishing I would have had the hamburger! I love them too.