Monday, December 1, 2008

Little Baby Tatum

A couple weekends ago Cayla, Dad and I went to Idaho for a baby blessing. My cousin Daniel and his girlfriend Bradey had a little baby boy, Tatum Daniel Boyack. He is the cutest thing ever!! I wasn't going to blog about it but I decided I have to because when I look at his pictures he is just so cute I have to show you all. So here is a picture of him, isn't he adorable!! There is one of him and his mom, it is kind of a bad picture but its alright. I don't have a picture of his dad unfortunately. I hope you guys think he is as cute of a baby as I do. I loved going to Idaho and it was nice to see my Aunt Shauna with her new and first grandson.








4 comments:

Matt-n-Jef said...

What an adorable chub.. Aren't babies the cutest little dorks?

Grandmajoann said...

He is darling and I am glad you went to support them. Your dad is quite the guy. He takes you everywhere doesn't he! Thanks for sharing.

Alyssa Findlay said...

He is quite adorable. Even if he IS a "Tater-Tot..." lol I love his cheeks. They look so squishy!

Kellie said...

Cute! And yes he is a chunk but thats ok because thats how they are the cutest!