Thursday, December 25, 2008

I'm on the News!!!

Since I work at Target, yesterday while I was working, channel 4 news came and filmed all of the last minute shoppers. They stood at my lane and filmed me working for like an hour. Of course they wanted to film the cutest cashier there!! Here is the link to the video. You see me a few times and then you also see my hands getting change and grabbing a receipt. I am on the news!! It's pretty cool!!

http://www.abc4.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=90019@video.ktvx.com

5 comments:

Jen said...

Very cool!

Ang said...

You're famous!

Matt-n-Jef said...

your 15 minutes of fame has arrived

Rachel said...

Holy goodness! I went to the site and watched it-- you were amazing! Of course :)

Oliphant Family said...

I just got the link to your blog! So cool to be on T.V.!!