Monday, December 1, 2008

The New Hannah Montana

Friday November 28, was Malorie's birthday. She is now 7!!! Unfortunately she got strep throat on her birthday so we weren't able to go over to her house for a party. We ended up going to her house on Sunday instead. Dad, Alyssa, Cayla and I, gave her a Little Pet Shop stuffed animal thing and a Hannah Montana outfit and wig. Since she got a Hannah Montana guitar from her family she was all set!! Mom gave her a pretty little dress to wear to church. It's really cute!! We had her try on her Hannah Montana stuff and she looks pretty official! She sang us some songs on her guitar. It was so cute!!! We also asked Brayden to play a song for us but he was a little too shy. He would always cover his hands with his eyes when we would talk to him. I can't explain it, he was just so cute!! While we were there Nicole gave Cayla her birthday present which was a monkey blanket. It is a blanket with a monkey hood some monkey hands and even a tail!! It was really fun to visit with everyone and see them all!! They are all so cute!! I also added a bonus picture of Alyssa with the wig on! Isn't she stylin'!!

























4 comments:

Jen said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a good time.

Alyssa Findlay said...

That's right. I could totally be America's Next Top Model in that blonde wig! lol. I look like an idiot. But seriously "na na-na-na na na.... I wanna be on Top!"

Grandmajoann said...

The pictures are cute, but malorie is really cuter than the pictures. She is darling. All of Nicole's kids are cute and very well behaved. I am glad that you had a good time, and alyssa, what can I say about that wig on you!

Anonymous said...

Hello Brittni! I finally found you guys. I also set up my own blog finally. I don't know if you will get this cause I am new at this but I hope you do. The pictures you posted are so cute and I love the one with Alyssa and the wig. Tell everyone Hi for me. Love ya!