Thursday, March 12, 2009

PROM!!!

I got asked to prom by one of my good friends Josh, so yesterday mom, Cayla, and I went shopping for a dress. We went everywhere and couldn't find anything. Today after school we decided to go to Latter Day Bride at the Gateway. When we got there we picked out a few dresses and I tried some on. I then tried on this really pretty purple one and just loved it. I really wanted it but mom wanted me to try on a few more. I agreed, so I put on a few more dresses but they just weren't as amazing as the purple one. I put it on again and we decided we had to get it. I love it and can't wait for prom. It's only like a week away, it's on Saturday the 21st.
This is a picture of my dress and it's the purple one, if you didn't know already :)

10 comments:

Jen said...

The dress is gorgeous and I hope you have a great time.

Matt-n-Jef said...

Prom is something nobody should miss.. A once in a lifetime event and oh so fun.. Enjoy yourself and by the way.. Purple is my fav color. My front door and trim on my house used to be purple.

Grandmajoann said...

Hey, good choice and does it have anything to do with purple being your favorite color! I can hardly wait to see you in it. Does it have to be altered in any way? Will you have it home on Sunday? I want you to model it for me.....Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Awesome choice! I would of gone with the purple one myself. That is way awesome that you are going. I never got into the whole dance prom thing. You will definatly have to blog you in that dress. Can't wait to see pictures. Love ya sis!

Jessica said...

Have Fun!!!

Brittni Richelle said...

yeah I am way excited. The shoulders have to be altered so i won`t have it until next thursday. :( I just want to add that purple is the best color ever!

Julie said...

I love the dress! Have a great and memorable time...

Sheryl said...

Prom is awfully fun. I'm glad you are going, and the dress is gorgeous. We will be needing to see a picture of you wearing it.

I wore a purple dress to my prom too. Can you believe I can remember that far back?

Kellie said...

Brit that is so much fun! I love the dress and you have to post pics of YOU in the dress! :) Randomly I never went to prom, I broke up with my jerky boyfriend a week before. And my guy friends at the time were too cheap to ask any one at the time so we did have a lot of fun hanging out. Make sure to post pics!

Ang said...

Have fun and make sure you or your mom post pictures!!